Atlanta Car Accident Attorneys
Helping Victims of Auto Accidents Pursue Compensation for Their Injuries!
Automobile accidents occur all too frequently on our roads. These often result in catastrophic injuries or death. At The Mabrey Firm, we've successfully represented clients involved in automobile crashes throughout Georgia.
If you have been seriously injured or lost a loved one as a result of a car accident, contact our Atlanta car accident attorneys today for your free case evaluation. The Mabrey Firm is ready to fight for you.
Types of Car Accidents Leading to Injuries
Injuries from motor vehicle accidents can cause extensive pain and suffering as well as exorbitant medical expenses. If you were injured in an accident as a result of another driver’s negligence, then you have the right to pursue a claim for personal injury.
The Atlanta accident attorneys at The Mabrey Firm will aggressively pursue your claim and work hard to ensure that you receive maximum compensation for your injuries.
We handle accident claims resulting from:
- Hit and run accidents
- Rear-end collisions
- Intersection accidents
- Alcohol-related crashes
- Collisions with bicycles
- Motorcycle accidents
- Pedestrian accidents
Georgia Car Accident Laws
The Georgia Statute of Limitations for Property Damage and Personal Injury
Each state has their own laws regarding how long after your accident you may file a lawsuit against the responsible party. In the case of property damage resulting from an auto accident, you have up to 4 years following the date of your accident (Georgia Code section 9-3-31). However, for pursuing compensation for injuries caused by a car crash, you must file your lawsuit within 2 years of the date of your accident in order to avoid having your case dismissed (section 9-3-33).
Worried that you may be too late? You can still contact The Mabrey Firm to set up a free consultation to discuss your accident and find out for certain!
Our Experienced Atlanta Auto Accident Lawyers Are Here to Help!
The Mabrey Firm is experienced in navigating all phases of automobile accident litigation.
Here is what our accident attorneys will do for you:
- Fully investigate the collision to determine who was at fault
- Hire investigators, accident reconstruction experts, and other traffic experts to assist in our investigation
- Help you understand the insurance claim process
- Gather all pertinent medical records and expenses pertaining to all damages
- Negotiate with insurance company representatives to achieve the maximum recovery for you
If you have been involved in a car accident in Atlanta, you probably have a lot of questions about what happens next. Check out some of our latest blog posts to learn more!
- Why You Should Call the Police After an Accident - Not only are motorists required by law to report their accident to the police, but this can also help win your personal injury case later on!
- Georgia’s Comparative Fault Law Explained - Each state has their own fault laws that help determine who should pay in the event of an accident; learn more about Georgia's fault laws.
- Is Texting the New DUI? What You Should Know about Distracted Driving Lawsuits - Hit by a distracted driver? You may be eligible for compensation!
- Been in an Auto Accident? Don't Make These 5 Mistakes. - The moments immediately following an accident can be confusing and scary; avoid making terrible mistakes by being prepared.
Time is of the essence in car accident cases to ensure all witnesses are located and evidence is preserved. Contact The Mabrey Firm today for your free case evaluation. Our Atlanta accident attorneys are ready to fight for you.
We Are Here to Get You Through This Tough Time.
Free & Confidential Consultations
Top-Rated Lawyers as Selected by Peers & Clients
Proven Trial Experience & Knowledge About the Legal Field
Millions of Dollars Recovered in Favorable Settlements & Verdicts
Over Half a Century of Combined Legal Experience